ANTI-FRAUD AND ANTI-CORRUPTION HOTLINE
Anti-Fraud and Anti-Corruption Hotline
A system to combat fraud and corruption is in operation at NGK ITERA ENERGY, the main component of which is the NGK ITERA ENERGY Hotline.
The Hotline is a mechanizm to collect and process information about any signs of violations of company regulations, administrative offenses, or crimes. Its goal is to provide everybody with the opportunity to report violations at NGK ITERA ENERGY, its subsidiaries, and affiliated companies.
Recognizing that any violation of law is a threat to successfully advancing the business, NGK ITERA ENERGY strives to develop and employ the best tools to combat violations, including the use of the best global corporate practices in defending against such threats.
Examples of incidents to be reported over the Hotline
- embezzlement or misappropriation of property and assets;
- giving bribes to employees, representatives, agents, professional advisors and other persons acting in the interests or on behalf of the Company or its subsidiaries, provision or promise of property and other benefits to a person who performs management functions in a commercial or other entity, officials of state and municipal authorities, international organizations, organizations engaged in regulatory functions, or acquiring goods, works and services from the Company or its subsidiaries, for the purposes of acquisition or retention by the Company or subsidiaries of any rights or benefits;
- conflicts of interest among our employees and partners;
- disclosure and misuse of trade secrets and confidential information;
- violations of tender procedures;
- violations of industrial safety standards.
The Hotline's operating principles
- the information received in each report is verified;
- all Hotline reports are treated with the utmost confidentiality;
- the information received is verified objectively and independently. Objectivity during the verification process is ensured by the fact that the information received through the Hotline is only reviewed by people not involved in theprocess under review, which lets them objectively and independently organize the verification process and make conclusions based on established facts, while steadfastly complying with the requirements of the law.
SEND QUERRIES VIA FAX : (495) 411-8502
OR EMAIL: email@example.com